We seek a Consultant to join our India team in Gurgaon. Consultants play a critical role in the success of our projects and often act as the connector between clients and internal teams in delivering impactful and relevant solutions and insights. They frequently engage with the company leadership and are well-positioned to grow and develop within the organization.
Viscadia is a leading professional services firm focused exclusively on pharmaceutical and biotech forecasting. We are a rapidly growing firm, comprised of driven, collegial, and intellectually curious individuals. Our team of experts come with many years of experience from the healthcare industry and/or the consulting space.
- Lead project execution by assuming ownership of communication with clients, coordinating team meetings and managing the execution from planning and design to insight generation and final recommendations
- Develop expertise in building forecast models and in therapeutic categories in-line with Viscadia’s business focus and client base
- Synthesize findings and analyses into executive presentations that deliver an evidence based story on the topics in focus
- Present forecast models and presentations to senior client executives
- Guide and coach team members to ensure project as well as organizational success against set plans
- Assume ownership of internal practice development and capability building initiatives
- Contribute to the broader success of the organization and participate in idea generation and innovation in expanding company services and product offerings
- Work with Principals/Managers to develop project proposals and collaborate on business development calls
- B.Tech/B.E. from a premier engineering college
- At least 4-5 years of experience working with forecast models for pharmaceutical products
- Prior experience in developing forecast models and/or working on commercial assessments / market research is a plus
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Prior experience with client interactions and ability to deliver clear and concise presentations both internally and externally
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Collaborative work approach and demonstrated ability to lead teams
- Willingness to work in a small and fast-growing organization
- Passionate about consulting, and delivering value to drive client business’
If you think you are the right person for this job please send us your name, contact information and a copy of your résumé.